1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Entry Period: The promotion period begins on November 1, 2022 and ends on November 30, 2022.
3. How to Enter: To participate, send an email to email@example.com during the Entry Period requesting your unique referral link. In order to have a valid entry, you must: (1) refer at least ten (10) professional women to Uplevyl by providing to them with your unique referral link; and (2) at least ten (10) women professionals whom you have referred must register to use the Uplevyl application using your unique referral link during the Entry Period.
4. Eligibility: The promotion is available only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Uplevyl, Inc. employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
6. Limit: One entry per person. Entries in excess of any stated limitation, and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or any means that subverts the entry process, will be void. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein including the use of multiple email addresses by the same person, is void. Uplevyl will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry, and reserves the right to reject any submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Uplevyl policies, standards, or practices.
7. Prize: Grand Prize: One (1) $1,000 prize will be awarded. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Uplevyl for reason of unavailability in which a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded.
8. Drawing: The prizewinner will be determined during the first week in December 2022 by a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the end of the Entry Period. The random drawing shall be conducted by an independent judge whose decisions are final with respect to all aspects of the sweepstakes. The winner will be notified by email. The winner is required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release, and provide a copy of a W-9 and return each properly executed within 5 business days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the winner fails to return the affidavits and release as specified, the winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Uplevyl is not responsible for technical, telephone, hardware or software malfunction, lost, interrupted, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, including the inaccurate or incorrect capture of online entry information, or any other errors of any kind, however caused, that may occur in the processing of the entries. Persons entering must provide a valid email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Uplevyl in writing if the entrant changes his/her email address after entering the sweepstakes. To do so send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of dispute as to the identity of a winner who entered online, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the email account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Uplevyl or its agents.
9. General: The sponsor of the promotion is Uplevyl. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. The winner(s) agree(s) that Uplevyl, shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. Uplevyl reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. U.S. law governs this sweepstakes.
10. Winners List: For the name of the winner(s), after December 12, 2022, visit www.uplevyl.com, or email Uplevyl at email@example.com. Requests received more than sixty (60) days after the completion of the entry period will not be honored.
11. If you opt to access the promotion via your wireless mobile device or tablet, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this promotion. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Uplevyl is not responsible for any charges.
12. WARNING: ANY ENTRANT THAT UTILIZES OR CREATES MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES OR MULTIPLE EMAILS FROM ONE IP ADDRESS TO BOOST THEIR NUMBER OF ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED EVEN IF AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ENTRY WINNING HAS BEEN PUBLISHED. Automated methods of entry and entry by proxy are also prohibited.
13. Uplevyl reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion as determined by Upleyvl, in its sole discretion, and to award the Prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.